Jude in his cool jacket
Jude on the Airplane
*This week we went to Cali to find a place to live.....no luck! I think I might have second thoughts....It was not was I thought it would be!! Thats okay we will just have to go and have a little adventure. Jude ended up coming with us because Cole's sister had her baby 9 weeks early!! She is a beautiful little girl ( we are going to try to see her in the next few days, then I will post pics) Anyway, Jude had a blast with the family that we stayed with, they babysat him while we looked for apartments, so nice of them! When we where finally able to go to the beach it was too late and too cold, so we hopped over some fences so we could take some pictures! I didn't dear put his toes in the water because of how cold it was...I figure we will have plenty of time for that later!!


We had to wake Jude up so he could see the beach...he was still cuddley with daddy
Jude and Mommy watching all of the dolphins
5 comments:
hopefully you have better luck next trip. i love the pic of the boys at the beach.
Oh I love him! He is soo cute! He needs to come over and play again:)
HE is such a handsome baby!
Cute pictures!!! You look SO skinny!! I can't wait to see you too! I miss you so bad! I am especially missing our scrapbooking parties! You need to talk the band into moving to Florida! :-) Call me when you get a min! I want to hear about how seeing the baby went! love you!
San Diego? What? When? How? Oh, and little man jude is sure stinking cute and getting SOOO big already!
Post a Comment