Sunday, April 5, 2009

More of Mr. Bug




                           So this weekend Cole's Parents, and Grandparents came down for Confrence! Jude had a blast with ALL of them. Of course everybody loves him and wants to play with him. Jude is at a fun stage...he is laughing and mimicing and with everything is opposition...so yes, he does frown...it is so sad but kind of cute. I should take a pic of it! This has been a really good week....thanks to 
  • New Formula
  • Jude sleeping (if crying only 5-10 min)
  • New camera..on order
  • Confrence
I can't wait for my camera..I will take lots of pictures with it. It is shock proof, water proof, weather proof...."for the on-the-go lifestylle", that we are!!

4 comments:

Karli said...

Jude is SOOO CUTE!!!

Rachael said...

Jude is so cute! that is so fun that you can put videos on now! Love you Jude bug.

We have moved said...

So cute and fun! I am so excited to see the whole fam for Easter!!! We missed you conference ha ha ha

Ruth said...

Cute Bek! Thanks for sharing these. We love him and miss him!