I hope everyone had a fun holiday!! Jude got to see his daddy perform for the first time! Kid Theodore played at the 90210 house (where they filmed the old 90210) on the beach. We had tons of fun. Jude want to be apart of the band so bad! Cole did awesome! It was weird to hear all of these california strangers know all of the songs!! We are so blessed to be here in America, I am so grateful to live here and to have our freedom!






!
6 comments:
That is SO cool! What an amazing experiance you guys are having!
I love that they played at the old 90210 house! That is awesome. They seriously look like pro's.
That is so fun! I wish I was there! If you get bored while you are in town Brinlee and I would love to see you!
I love that little boy's smile!
That is so awesome! :) Your lil man is getting so big! He's so dang cute! I still need to come up to visit! Miss you.
What!?! That's so awesome Cole! What a fun time for you guys. Jude looks so grown up!
Post a Comment