Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Park & The Zoo




Sweet little Jude has the time of his life here. We take to do fun things with us all of the time! He is growing up so fast and getting so smart. He has the funniest personality and is into EVERYTHING. He army crawls so fast, especially for cords and food ;) He knows the word "no", every time we say "No, No" he laughs and does what he is not suppose to do!! He made a new friend, Evan. Evan is a month older then he is and they went swimming together yesterday, Evan has his very own play room...Jude just crawled right in the middle of the toys and had the time of his life!! I think it is time to get some new toys for Jude!

As for Cole and I. We are still trying to figure things out! My job is going well but I would rather be home with Jude. Cole is love spending the time with Jude but wants to find a better, and more hours job. Thing take time, but how long?!! Kid Theodore has been doing really well. They are kind of at a pause right now though. It is a up and down business!

We went to the Zoo on the worst day because it was SOOOO hot. Everything is up hill too. So of course Cole and I where a little disappointed but then we where told there is a petting farm there too...and to go back when it wasn't so hot. We will let you know if it is better ;) As for the swings, Jude LOVED them. We went to the park closest to our house, again not the best. There was some homeless people sleeping there, I think we will try a new one and drive further next time around! There are celebrities EVERYWHERE. Cole and I are still not used to it, but it sure is fun. Cole has seen much more then I have, they come into Lucky and Cole actually is helping them! So fun. We miss Utah, more on some days, but we still feel this is where we need to be.....just waiting for something to happen!!

Last week I took a quick trip to Utah to make some money, leaving Jude home with Daddy. Cole is an amazing father. In Utah I was able to see two good friends, and there new babies!!
Kjirst and her 2 kids
Hudson

Corey & Alli & Sadie

Sadie

Jude's bed-head

LA zoo

the zoo

new do

before the hair cut

the swing

the slide

6 comments:

Cory & Alli said...

LoL, that's kind of a funny picture of Sadie!

Rachelle said...

So fun! Little Jude is so handsome!

Rachael said...

I miss Jude! love you bug

Tanya said...

you have a cute blog!! We have zoo passes but we totally skip it from July to September because of how hot it is so I totally understand, October is a little overwhelming because of the bees at the zoo but November through June tons of fun. What park do you live near? We should meet at a park one of these days, my boys love love love the park :)

The Beckstrands said...

FUN! I love reading about all the new things he is learning to do! We miss you guys so much!!! It was fun talking to you yesterday- we really need to talk more often!

Ruth said...

So cute Bekah!