
I have noticed here, in California everyone is so much more supportive for dreams and inspirations! Everyone helps Cole and wants to be involved in some way. I hate to say Utah was not like that for us. Many people where discouraging and wanted to know what Cole would do NEXT. I believe we are here for a reason. I knew that we needed to come, even though i fought it for a while. Then the last two months of change and adjustment took a toll on me and I began to lose faith, and wondered what we where doing here. I am starting to re-boot myself and am realizing something BIG is going to happen here for us, and I can't wait to find out what!
I hope that we can be more supportive with others dreams, and have some of our own! No dream is too big. I want Jude to know that whatever he wants to become and do with his life, I will be there 100%! I am so proud of Kid Theodore, and can't believe how far they have gotten! I can't believe I am married to a Rock Star! ;)
2 comments:
Sadly enough...I totally agree with you on the whole "Utah not being supportive" thing! Isnt it sad? We experianced the same thing! So way to keep your head high...and being such a supportive wife to Cole...Everything takes time, so keep being patient!
Sounds like you guys are in a good place right now. I'm glad you feel like you have some good support. I feel very excited for you and your family everytime I read you blog!
Post a Comment