Tuesday, September 8, 2009



Jude and I are off to Utah this weekend to make some money!! I don't know if Cole will even know we are gone..he leaves in the morning when we are still asleep and comes home to a almost asleep wife and a long gone baby!! SO sad.

I am thinking about making my blog private, but before I do I thought I could take baby steps first. For all those wonderful people that have us on your list will you take our last name off?? Is that mean to ask? I hope not. MY sister is the one that told me that you should take everyone's last names off so it wont show up on google searches...so thanks a bundle.

Next, Jude is standing up. He leans on everything thinking it will be strong enough to hold him. Laundry baskets, doors, hinges...I think it will be interesting this weekend with all of his babysitters, sorry :) But I don't know what to do because we have hard wood floors. Do I just let him fall and hurt himself until he realizes he has to catch himself? Or do I follow him everywhere he goes? He actually did pretty well today with catching himself but he hit his head a couple of times too. It's hard because he is such a little leach that he wants to be held or standing on top of me (if I am sitting or laying down) so when he does venture off I take advantage and try to do something...


Cole and the band (Kid Theodore) have an amazing opportunity. A guy is seriously wanting to invest in the band! Pray for them that it will work out. This could be the change we have been needing to turn the corner!!

Lastly....I have decided to join the mom group. I think it is time to chop my hair....If and Only IF I do my hair around lunch time it's pulled back anyway. What is the point of having long hair if you never can wear it down....Jude thinks it's fun to pull :)

5 comments:

The Beckstrands said...

Jude is seriously the cutest little boy I have ever seen! I don't know what I would do about the hard wood floor- It's so sad to see them get hurt, but maybe it would be good for him to learn he can't do that- I don't know!!! I wish I was going to be in Utah this weekend! At least we get to see you in Oct! love you!!

Rachael said...

seriously counting down the min. until we get him all to ourselves at my house! Love you jude your so cute!

Cory & Alli said...

Oh, let me know if you have time to get together! (P.S. short hair would be way cute!)

Annalyn said...

I can not believe how big he is getting. Are you bring Jude and Cole this weekend?

Ruth said...

Ah, ah, ah!!! Wait!!! Don't cut your hair. Oh no, Rach already told me today that you were going to get it cut this afternoon! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Why?????? You're hair is so beautiful! I'm sure it will look just as cute short. But still. I LOVE your long hair!!!

Okay, just had to get that out of my system.

So Jude is so adorable! These new pictures you put are fabulous! I love the one with Cole at the top.

And I still think you should let him fall down. Sorry. But he's tough so he'll survive. And you don't want him to expect you to be right there every single second. And . . . (okay, here's the therapist in me) . . . he needs to learn self-mastery. He needs to figure out what he can do on his own and know that you'll be there for him when he falls down.

Okay folks. That's all for now. Sorry for the little lecture.