Monday, August 3, 2009

Beautiful Boy




On the 28th of July my beautiful sister had a beautiful boy. Pietro is the newest family member, born in Italy! Megan and Pasquale are proud parents..and I am a gitty new Auntie!

My other sister (in-law) Alisha and her family was in town this weekend. Jayce and Jude had tons of fun together with Lego's! Jude always likes big boy toys! (don't worry they are the big lego's) Anyway Alisha helped me out with some flyers for work. I never knew she was so good at graphic design. Check out some of her work HERE!

I love and miss all of my family. I am so grateful for families!! 

This week I am looking into baby proofing the house, any tips?
Also Jude has starting saying BABA...I don't think he really knows what he is saying but I think it is funny that he says it..he LOVES food!

3 comments:

Alisha Johnson said...

Thanks for letting us come and stay with you guys... We had such a good time. I hope Jude went back to sleep after we left. =/ I absolutely adore that little boy of yours!

Ruth said...

Jeanne just told us last night that your two families were able to spend some time together! Glad you guys had fun!

Amber said...

Congrats Auntie! Jude is so cute and he's growing so fast!