Tuesday, August 25, 2009

TROUBLE



In four days Jude will be EIGHT months old! Can you believe it..I can't! Well he is in the most fun stage...and thinks it is so funny to get into everything. He thinks "No" is probably the funniest word in the dictionary. He really does has the best personality ever. Whenever somebody starts laughing he automatically assumes they are laughing at him, so he will start laughing. Everywhere we go people stop us to tell us how beautiful he is and he seems like such a sweetheart...he sure fools them ;)


innocent little face...

Figured out how to take the plug protectors out

Loves to pull on daddy's hair

Helping TuTu (grandma in hawaiian) pack

Let me help you mama...I love laundry

Tries to get out of his stroller
enough of the trouble making pics...here are some fun things we have done

"The Grove"..huge out door shopping center with fountain show

finally found the "Hollywood" sign..outside Ryan and Joanna's apartment the whole time!

Can't really see it in this pic

Play date with Evan..once a week!

Cool new shirt from LuLa (Cole's mom..yes TuTu and LuLa)

He looks like he is in the corner cause he was naughty LOL


5 comments:

Shelbi McCormick said...

I cant believe how big he is getting! He really is so cute though! I hope you guys are liking California- we miss you guys!

Ruth said...

So adorable!!!

Tanya said...

cute post. I love that age...they start getting so much personality :)

Rachael said...

he is so cute! I cant wait to have him all to myself in a few weeks! Love you

Megan said...

He is so stinking cute!