HERE IS A SNEAK PEAK OF WHAT GOES DOWN AT THE BARNSONS........
Jude doesn't know what to think of Kiwi's, He keep doing this face and then wanted more (when I was feeding him with a spoon.)
I went to my friends house and her little boy has a million learning toys, and so of course I was jealous and felt bad that Jude didn't have any, so we went to the store....and he LOVES this toy. I think he was thinking "Finally something challenging!"
Cole had a show the other night, so I watched "17 Again", and got a crush on Zac Effron. Cole came home and I asked if I could straighten his hair (he didn't know why, but said ok) I think he does look a little like Zac ;)
This cute video is Jude's two cousins in Utah telling him how much they miss him.
This next video is so embarrassing for me, I look so gross...keep in mind it was first thing in the morning. But Jude is so dang cute I had to share...
9 comments:
Cute Bekah! You're such a good mom!
Yeah... after 17 again I couldn't stop thinking about Zac Efron for a week... he is SOOOO Cute!!! Cole's hair totally looks like his in the picture! I love it!
That is too cute! What a great giggle!
You are so flippin' funny! I love that he lets you straighten his hair so you could partially fulfill your Zac Efron fantasy!!!J/k. I love you! You're hilarious! Jude is such a cutie.
Nice work on Coles hair! That is awesome! You are such a cute mom!!!
Bekah I love you! I just about died laughing reading your post! Cole is awesome for letting you straighten his hair! I really want to see that movie now. PS Jude is so stinkin CUTE, I wanna eat him up!
You are such a great Mom!!!
I had to watch that movie jsut because of you!!
I LOVED IT!!!
I'm too old, it's sad!!
Bekah! Hi, how are you? I saw your comment you left on Dianna's blog and found my way over to yours. She told me you moved. How are you liking it where you are? Your baby is SO cute. It is good to "see" you. Hope you are doing well and enjoying life as a mom.
Chris here. What in the world am I reading?! I've got to talk to Becky about these Zac comments. Fun stuff guys. Just stopping in to check out life on the West Coast. It looks like all is well.
Post a Comment